Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

#6





Hey kiddo! What's shakin'? I hope this card finds you in good spirits and feeling well. You've got me a little worried these days! I'm thinking of you often and putting good words in for you with Heavenly Father! :)

I have already had some major fun while being home. The first night I spend with my sister and niece in Milwaukee. They were nice enough to drive an hour from Madison to get me! We then ventured to Green Bay for a family BBQ. Brats are awesome!!! My cousin and her cute little family came and her husband even cooked for us. My Grandma came as well. She's hilarious. Today she said to my Aunt Cindy, while trying to figure out the bill at lunch: "Just take my $20 and give me your $100." I love her logic.

I had a great talk with Aunt Linda about Tom(Uncle who recently died) last night. So healing! Now go heal yourself! Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment