Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Monday, June 27, 2011

#60





Congrats on being #60! And thanks for the postcard! I am loving all the cool stuff people are seeing!
R-this past two days have been amazing! I have gone to TWO mlb games in TWO stadiums. This is heaven-like to this baseball fanatic. Today was definitely a highlight. I even got emotional walking into the place. Baseball history is contained in Wrigley. I imagined people watching all dressed up in the old days! It was a dream come true to see the ivy at Wrigley. The game is always the same. A player ran into the ivy wall. Must hurt! Cubs won! Great day! Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment