Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

#47





Howdy! So glad to get your letter! How fun is it to get real mail? VERY! I'm still loving break. I was just thinking this morning how I'm not quite close enough to feeling totally re-charged. I guess I'll give myself til the end of the week to think about starting my online class!!! Softball last night was a blast. My team is undefeated 3-0. I don't wanna be cocky because next Tuesday's game will be intense1 The weather has been completely gorgeous so far. I love it! Not too hot, not too cold1 My mom even came out and watched last night! It's good to spend time with her! How all's well!

No comments:

Post a Comment