Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Friday, June 3, 2011

#27





Hey Kid. Thought you'd like to see what a cow looks like! Oh wait, you probably know! This one makes the most excellent cheese. I had some fried last Monday. YUM! How's life on the home front? You feeling any better? Work going ok? You should come visit Wisconsin...it seems to be a major stress reliever! At least I am feeling no pressure! Except to catch some fish and hit some softballs. My kind of stress! Write soon. Love, Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment