Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

#7





Hey! We made it to summer. Yipee! I still remember you standing in the hall before 6th and 7th hours. I think a piece of you will aways be in those halls! It was awesome to have you as part of our family and team. (Even if it was for a short time!) Did you start the new job? Liking it? I've had a packed few days since getting home! I got to spend time with Aunts from my Mom's side as well as my 85 yr old grandma! It's been awesome. The biggest and best part of being home is the family! Well, hope you are enjoying the freedom. Cheers, Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment