Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Monday, June 6, 2011

#28





Hey. How's life? It's the second week of summer vacation and I'm starting to feel like a slacker. Guess that means I'm finally a grown up and better sign up for my summer college classes! :) Your kiddos are so dang cute. I bet they keep you out of trouble and very busy. Besides those little buggers, what you doing with your time these days? Too bad you're not playing softball still(or are you?), it'd be cool to have you on my team!!! Well, I'm off to have a bike ride around Rhinelander. I used to always make fun of this place, but it's growing on me! So pretty!!! Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment