Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Monday, June 13, 2011

#44





Hey again! I was thrilled to get your card and to know that you have already been enjoying the summer! And I have seen Lars and the Real Girl and loved it! So funny! If you like that one, you might enjoy Chaos Theory with Ryan Reynolds. Kinda different but with a great message, like Lars! My parents celebrated 45 years of marriage yesterday. The whole family was in town to celebrate and it was a blast! We even ordered food like they ate at their reception(baked chicken, mashed potatoes, dressing, gravy and cake!) It was so good to have my brother here. I hadn't seen him for two years. It's kinda quiet now that everybody has left! This week I plan on fishing, Frisbee golfing and mtn. biking. What you up to? Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment