Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

#54





Hey again J! Thanks so much for the pretty postcard. Getting mail is definitely a plus for me these days! It was funny that you mentioned reminiscing and how everything is smaller because this past Sunday I was down in Wausau(the city I was raised in) and I drove through the old neighborhood. It's true. I used to ride my bike all over that place and it felt like it took forever to get to friends' houses but now I look at it and go: "wow, that place was small!" I am totally already a member of the "I refuse to grow up" club. We should start planning monthly activities! :) Glad to hear nothing changes at summer school. Gotta love the self medication that goes on. Poor lost souls. Hope youth conference was good. I love the youth of the church. I did catch two fish last week. You can see pics on my blog: softballalice.blogspot.com! This week is pretty chill but next week will be crazy. I'll be in Chicago for TWO pro baseball games! Can't wait! Later sis! Love, Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment