Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Friday, June 3, 2011

#26





Hey! How's summer treating you? Is Pinkalicious keeping you busy? How fun to have a new graddaughter! Been loving home! Got my first fishing trip in yesterday. The fish weren't hungry, but it was so nice to be out in the sun and on the water. I LOVE this place! I'm keeping busy and feel like the 1st week has already recharged me! Hope your living and loving summer to the fullest. You deserve it! Love ya, Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment