Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Monday, June 13, 2011

#46





I loved your postcard and have been waiting for the right person to send this silly card to. it just seems right with your silly SUV!!! Loved it! Things are great here. About to go for a little run. I can only do 2 miles-Dr's orders. it is hard for me. I like 3-4 miles! I also caught two fish yesterday. So again this postcard is fitting. I love being at the lake and seeing fish jump and hearing the birds and trees! It's so pretty here!

No comments:

Post a Comment