Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

#9





You're probably in Guatemala right now and this postcard will end up sitting around waiting for you to get back to Provo. I guess somethings are worth the wait. I saw this card and knew I had to send it to you. When does the man get back from England anyway? I totally stalk him via his blog. I loved his York pictures; they brought back so many memories from my trip last summer. I'm enjoying life at home. The first week back is always the time to catch up on lost sleep. It's been glorious to sleep in! Hope all is well with you! Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment