Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Monday, June 13, 2011

#42





Thanks so much for the postcard. You are actually the first person that wrote me back and that made me so very happy! That postcard was pretty cool. I'll have to go visit that place someday! I also want to know more about your seeing a shrunken head and a mummified body. That sounds pretty dang cool! I've seen some cool animals while being home. There's lots of cool birds here. I've also seen a deer. No bears, yet, but last year I saw one in my parents' backyard. Anything new with you? I'm just fishing and relaxing this week. Write again. Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment