Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Monday, June 6, 2011

#30





Hey UK adventurer! I hope you enjoyed your trip and that this postcard will find you well when you return! What was your favorite part of the trip? That's a hard question because I remember liking every moment. I do love the "mind the gap" when you get on or off the tube! York was amazing as was Stonehenge but the Tower of London ranks up there with Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace. Oh the memories! Mom was excited when I told her you had gone to England. She sure like you, who doesn't? I used the bag you made her to go to church yesterday. I think I'll need one! :) Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment