Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Monday, June 13, 2011

#43





Hey you! I don't know why but for some reason this card kept calling out to be sent to you. Lots of train history around here! The logging of old used them a lot! I'll even ride an old one here in the next few weeks as my friend and her little kiddos will explore Camp 5 in Leona, WI. All my family was here this weekend for my parents 45th wedding anniversary. Crazy how they are still happy after all these years! I guess I just can't comprehend it when all my relationships have been short! It was great to see my brother, sister and all their families. The pictures will be cool memories. Hope all is well. Thanks for the card! Write again. Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment