Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Monday, June 13, 2011

#41





Hey. Thanks so much for the postcard! You were the first one of the 1st ones I got! It made me so happy! Looks like you all are enjoying Seven Peaks. Looks like a great way to beat the heat! Just celebrated my parents 45th wedding anniversary. It was a blast to have the whole family in one spot, even if for a short time! I'm loving summer. I need to get to my lake again this week for some fishing! It's so pretty out there. I'm loving playing softball and getting to see all my buddies! Too bad it always goes so fast! hope all is well. Write again! Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment