Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

#17





Hey Kiddo-For some reason these cute owls just screamed to me that you should get them in the mail! Have you been enjoying your first few moments of break? I know I have filled these days with fun, family and friends. Today I got back to Rhinelander after our first softball game. We Won!!! My parents and I ate at one of our favorite spots, Pat's Tavern. Wednesday is taco night! So yummy. Home is totally about food! We ate on the patio even though we almost froze. Isn't June supposed to be warm? Write back! Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment