Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

#8





Hey You! How is one of the most positive people I know doing? I really do have to tell you your great attitude always lifts me! Thanks for being so amazing! So, have you done anything exciting yet this summer? If you haven't, get on it!!! I've spent sometime with family. My sister and niece picked me up at the airport in Milwaukee Saturday. Sunday we drove to Green Bay to meet up with my parents who had attended my dad's class renunio near there. We also had a family BBQ w/my aunt @ her house and today I shoppped and had lunch w/two aunts, my grandma, and mom! And I got to my Rhinelander home! It's been awesome so far! Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment