Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Monday, June 13, 2011

#40





Congrats on being #40! Hey. It seems like the 15ish years since we were roommates have not been that long ago. Man, time sure is flying, isn't it? Crazy. I can't believe that come fall it will be my 10th year of teaching! I hope we're not as old as that makes me feel! I also apologize for any of the stupid things I did or said back then. I realize now that I thought I knew so much back then, but really didn't know a whole lot! I love coming to Northern Wisconsin every summer. This place is so pretty and peaceful. I need to get out and fish more. The whole family was in town this past weekend to celebrate my parents 45th wedding anniversary. It was so nice to see my brother. It had been over two years since I last saw him! Well, I hope all is well with you! I'd love a postcard telling me of your adventures! Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment