Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Friday, June 24, 2011

#59





J-For being so bored, you still haven't written me! I guess your not THAT bored! Well, this postcard is very appropriate because it is feeling like fall here lately! Seriously, I have forgotten what the sun looks like! I like the rain and all, but I do miss my friend, the sun. Almost as much as I miss you! Hope today you do at least one thing that takes your breath away! You only live once! Love, Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment