Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

#20





Hey! I bet you wish you were here, don't ya? It would be a blast to have you ! Don't worry though, I ate some cheese curds for you. I've also had a Philly's and Sam's Pizza for you. It is all about the food afterall, right? It's been fun to be with family and friends, too. I stayed with Marla Tuesday; a blast as always. I drove down for a coed game last night. We got killed but I had dinner with Kim after so it was worth the drive! I also had my first bike ride with my new pedals and shoes. Good stuff!!! So how's summer treating you so far? Love ya, Alice P.S. Congrats on being the 20th postcard recipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment