Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Friday, June 24, 2011

#58





Long time, eh? I drove past Lincoln School the other day and a flood of good memories flew to my mind. In my mind, you are still that cool young teacher, who never really taught me, but was so kind to me!!! I love hearing all about your family and your adventures via facebook. You guys have a house full of love and that is so special! I love being here from Utah for the summer. Summer really is a big perk of teaching! I love it. Just playing softball in Wausau on Tuesday and Thursday nights and hanging with the family. Going to Chicago this weekend for two baseball games. Should be a blast! I'd love to hear from you. Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment