Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

#61





Hey K-Going to Wrigley was a huge deal today. Baseball history lives at this almost 100 year old stadium. It felt like nothing had changed. It's cool how baseball has stayed the same! I love the green ivy on the outfield wall and enjoyed seeing a player practically disappear into it chasing a fly ball! So cool! The bison dog I ate was very tasty as well. Nothing like a dog at the park. Had a blast. Hope you are too. Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment