Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

#53





K-thanks for writing! Sounds like you guys are just chillin' and loving it!(as it should be) I put the web address on the top. Weird that I forgot on the first card! It has been pretty low key this past week. I'm just chillin' most days. I have played lots of softball. My womens' team is undefeated! My coed team is winless. I actually think my girls team could beat my other team. Sad but true! I do remember that hike btw. I loved that it was so pretty and seeing moose was an awesome experience. It totally thunderstormed this morning. I actually was woken by it and it didn't make me angry! I was glad to be able to lay there and enjoy the rain and thunder. I am missing the sun though. It's been chilly here. I guess I'll complain come July when it's hotter than hades! better enjoy it now! Keep having fun! Love ya, Alice P.S. I got tons of bites from this silly state bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment