Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

#37





Dearest family(there are so many names to write-j/k) It is funny that S and H were curious to know my favorite bird because I actually bought a postcard with a hummingbird on it. One of my favorite things to do while home in Wisconsin is to sit on the porch and read and wait for these cute little birds to come to our feeder. There little wings are so cool and they make such a unique sound. I love them. All is good here. This weekend all my family will be here to celebrate my mom and dad being married for 45 years. What an accomplishment!!! Well hope all's well for you all. Remember I love you!!! Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment