Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

#48





Hey! Can I tell you how awesome it was to chat with you last night? Well, it was awesome! It has been much too long. I think time is warped sometimes. Usually Jan-May fly by. Well, except for March. It's the slowest of the year. I am loving home. I wonder what I'll do with myself if I ever get tied down and can't make the trip every year! That will be tragic! Going to Wausau twice for softball a week isn't as tiring as I thought it would be. I am actually loving playing on two teams. I really love the game and the people I play with. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment