Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

#3







Howdy! I'm on my flight to Milwaukee right now. It was a crazy landing going in to Vegas. I almost didn't want to get on my next flight-but sometimes you have to do hard things to get what you want...and I want to get home to mom!!!

Thanks so much for all the kind words you have said to me this past year! You always make me feel so good about myself! You are awesome and I love your positivity!

Well, keep me posted on your summer adventures and I'll do the same! 916 Woodland Dr., Rhinelander, WI 54501 Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment