Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

#2







Hey guys. How's life? I'm on my flight to Milwaukee right now. Crazy to think that school's already out, isn't it?

K-remember that one time we drove to Vegas from Saint George, just to see the Bellagio Fountains? That was an awesome trip! I found this postcard in some of my old stuff a few weeks ago and thought I'd use it for one of the 1st postcard experiments! I hope my little messy handwriting is readable. I can't wait to meet "stud muffin." He's going to be so cute! Hope all's well. Write me! 916 Woodland Dr., Rhinelander, WI 54501 Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment