Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Monday, May 30, 2011

#5






These aren't hummingbirds but they do the trick! They still made me think of you!

I am hoping you have already had some sort of adventure this summer. If you have not, get out today and do something, even if it is blasting music real loud while driving with the windows down!!!!

I've spent the past few days with relatives in Green Bay. We stayed with my Aunt Linda who recently lost her husband. It was hard to be there without Uncle Tom, but I did have a flood of good memories! He was my favorite Uncle!

I got to eat friend cheese curds at lunch with two of my aunts, grandma and mom. It was a blast! Have a great day! Write me sometime! Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment