Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Update and New Challenge!!!

Hey all you crazies that actually come and read this blog. Okay, so you are not crazy but are actually amazing people! Here is the deal. I just sent out postcard #86 today. I am only going to send postcards to people who are writing me back(I have sent some to people who haven't written but this will cease until #100 goes out!) and there is going to be a prize to the person who gets #100(something Wisconsin themed. It will be a package that I will send to you!). This means you should join in and go postcard crazy. I still have not had any postcards from strangers, so tell your friends and if you know a celebrity, tell them it is my last wish to get a postcard from them. (Maybe then tell them that I am really not dying because I don't like to lie and really don't want you, my friends, to lie either!:) Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment