Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thanks for being a part of the revolution!




I post the cards on my bedroom mirror!


Aren't these drawings from the nephews cool?

Hey all. Thanks so much to all of you who have already been a part of the postcard experiment. I am loving hearing about your adventures. Do know, if you do write me, you are guaranteed a genuine response. (Unless you don't sign it-I did get one last week and I don't know who you are. Also, if I don't have your address it is challenging to write you!) I will never be too busy for my peeps! Haha. I was so trying to sound Diva and that is just so not me!

I really think I am going to have a goal to get more postcards from strangers. That would be cool, wouldn't it? Or would that be a little creepy? I also think a postcard from a famous person or two or ten would be cool. (Dear famous people...I promise to send you a postcard back...even if it is a virtual one via twitter! That way you I won't seem like a crazy stalker! Oh wait, I think that is what a crazy stalker might say! But I am not a crazy stalker, just a crazy high school teacher! I fully admit the crazy part! Oh great now you really won't send me a postcard. I will stop pleading now!) So if you are famous, join the revolution!

Thanks again and get out and have some more adventures(and Remember to buy a postcard after!). They await!

No comments:

Post a Comment