Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Well, well, well!

So. Did you know the postcard experiment is still moving forward? I have decided to not take any more pictures of the postcards I have recently sent. I am going to do a whole new restart, including starting a whole new count.

The winner for the first challenge is Robin. She will be receiving a very cool t-shirt from Rhinelander in the very near future(near being whenever I get to sending it! Soon!)

As for writing...please send me a postcard sometime(The new address is up on the top!). I am sure you are out having adventures as the fall is starting! And if you get a card in the mail, join in the revolution.

Cheers,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment