Change the World One Letter at a Time!

Be a part of something big. This summer(2014) I will be writing a letter a day to various people. I am challenging each of you(I am assuming you are here because you got one of my letters) to write a letter to somebody. This way, we can make a change for good in the world and we all can feel good about it!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Week Two Update

Wow, two weeks already? That's fast. Summer is nice so I am just enjoying the time watching my wee one grow and get into everything. 

It's been fun to write letters. This week, letters went to:
1. Green Bay, WI
2. Idaho Falls, ID
3. Provo, UT
4. Orem, UT
5. Ogden, UT
6. Salt Lake City, UT

Want your city to be a part of this fun? Email me your address and become a part of the fun. 

Cheers,
Alice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment